My philosophy...

"I honestly believe that photography is a passion and a mindset, and I realize that it might sound cliche' but it is still very true. In order to capture a moment in time, you have to have the passion for it...and be ready~"

Saturday, April 23, 2011

Vintage Couple's Portraits....Part 2! The W in Scottsdale

Here is the second half of my day with Matalina and Brett.... We started out the day at a pond with geese and a pie, (if you missed the first half, click here!) and we ended it off at The W Hotel and lounge in Scottsdale, AZ. It is a neat place...

I really love how all of the images turned out...but WOW, I love the B&W's at the wine bar.

















































You two are absolutely amazing.....!! Thank you again for such a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment