My philosophy...

"I honestly believe that photography is a passion and a mindset, and I realize that it might sound cliche' but it is still very true. In order to capture a moment in time, you have to have the passion for it...and be ready~"

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Amanda & Jeff Wedding at the Amado Territory Inn Ranch 5/21/2011

This wedding was so much fun... Firstly because I love the Amado Territory Ranch so much. The new owners were wonderful to me. (Little fact for you guys... My hubby and I were married there too. ;) Secondly, because I adore Amanda and Jeff. What a great couple...! With awesome taste. Amanda handmade these amazing napkins....and planned her own absolutely amazing wedding.

Just look at these lovely details! Delicious.....



Amanda's make-up artist/hairstylist was really amazing. Amanda and her sister looked absolutely flawless.
Her name's Kaylynn (KD) Staggs... I'll include a link back to her site in a few.







Amanda made such a beautiful bride.... And together they made a really great couple.
Here are a couple of Jeff right before the ceremony.












I love this shot of them...

Some shots of Amanda and her little one...



Here is Jeff and their best man... He was really a awesome guy all around, too. You could tell they were best buds.



He was just part of the family....



Their first dance...




 Toast time! The best man's was hilarious! And sister's was..... Well, not a dry eye in the place.




Toasts worthy of these glasses!

Here are a few shots of their amazing cake! The little bird toppers were perfect. Their little feet made hearts!



Okay... So I had built my Photo Wall with such high hopes and expectations!! And to tell you guys the truth... It needs more work. Lol I think my wallpaper choice was too light, and it was too dark out for white wallpaper! But here are some of the ones that came out...







 My favorite wall pic of the night... Sooo much fun!


And I saved the best for last.... Amanda's Grandpa built a Photo Booth for the wedding, and those shots came out perfect! Thank goodness for Grandpa.... Check out these great shots!





Well... Here's to you Amanda and Jeff!
(The perfect shot to end the night with.....)

No comments:

Post a Comment