My philosophy...

"I honestly believe that photography is a passion and a mindset, and I realize that it might sound cliche' but it is still very true. In order to capture a moment in time, you have to have the passion for it...and be ready~"

Monday, December 12, 2011

Tiffany Felisha - Million Air Private Jets in Tucson

Model Tiffany Felisha and I got some amazing shots out at Million Air Private Jets here in Tucson, Arizona.... The light was perfect for us and the jet was exactly what I had envisioned! Many, many thanks to Ash at Million Air for his collaboration, and to Dan at A Tailor Tuxedo & Bridal Shop for providing the formal wear.... My hero's! :) This was a perfect afternoon.

Enjoy.....!
















Thank you for stopping by and paying me a visit! I hope you have an AMAZING day....




No comments:

Post a Comment