My philosophy...

"I honestly believe that photography is a passion and a mindset, and I realize that it might sound cliche' but it is still very true. In order to capture a moment in time, you have to have the passion for it...and be ready~"

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Rockabilly Photo Shoot @ Hi Speed Rods & Customs here in Tucson

Okay you guys, this photoshoot was an absolute dream..... Featuring Models: Porcelain Panic & MisssTake

The shoot took place at Hi Speed Rods & Customs where they restore and sell classic cars, and let me tell you.... This shop is HEAVEN on earth. So many beautiful cars/Harleys everywhere you look. I can't thank them enough for letting me come in and disrupt the place for a bit. ;)
 The amazing outfits and dresses were provided by the absolutely coolest shop in Tucson, the Razorz Edge on 4th avenue.... Thank you!!! You guys R.O.C.K.
Porcelain's father had brought Eegee's to the shoot (for those of you outside of Arizona that have no clue what Eegee's is... you are seriously missing out. Sorry;) And the french fries worked PERFECTLY for this little table set up they had.... Love it when things work out for me like that. :)
You know I HAD to get some shots with the owner of this amazing place.... ;) Awww yeah. In the background is Johnny Vegas (aka...owner of said killer shop) and a shop employee named Mark. Thanks guys......
Kisses.......................
I have so many more that I'd love to share, but my fingers are tired!
Thank you so much for reading my blogs..... I hope you enjoyed~

Here are some links for you all~

Firstly....I've been YouTubed!! lol Porcelain Panic took some video of me in action!!! And it is up on her YouTube channel... (Oh my....) Come see!!!!CLICK HERE

The absolutely amazing models:
PorcelainPanic's Professional Modeling Portfolio.....and.....her Facebook Fan Page
Missstake's Professional Modeling Portfolio.....and....her Facebook Fan Page

The KILLER shoot location: Hi Speed Rods & Customs

The WONDERFUL clothing by: Razorz Edge
(Facebook Fan Page)

And my MUA was the wonderfully talented Miss Elle Baker

Goodbye for now~

2 comments:

  1. Hi!! This is nice blog sharing for us. I like all picture. Boston Wedding Photographer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had seen many wedding photography blogs but can say that is it is too good blog having so wonderful content and pic.


    Best Tucson Wedding Photographers

    ReplyDelete